Lambda updates

2018-03-11

This is the update to my post about not being able to run my Haskell AWS Lambda function.

So, I think I figured it out. These are some of the various things I tried which didn’t work:

Neither of these experiments fixed the problem.

What did seem to fix the problem, however, was… Wait for it…

… Increasing the amount of RAM in the Lambda function’s environment. I increased the RAM from the default (128 MB) to 1 GB and I seem to have achieved reliable execution of my function.

I suppose this shouldn’t have surprised me.

Related posts

Haskell in AWS Lambda
AWS via Haskell Part 7 (SSM)
HLambda
AWS via Haskell Part 6 (EC2)
AWS via Haskell Part 5 (Lambda)
AWS via Haskell Part 4 (SimpleDB)
AWS via Haskell Part 3 (SQS)
AWS via Haskell Part 2 (S3)
AWS via Haskell Part 1 (DynamoDB)

Tags

Haskell
AWS
Lambda
Amazon Linux

All content © 2019 Richard Cook. All rights reserved.